Welcome! We are a role play forum based off of the daytime drama, General Hospital and while the powers that be of this decades long show have dabbled in some pretty interesting storylines, here at Bleeding Love we strive to go above and beyond with dramatic, exciting and downright Emmy-worthy material.
Here, members can choose to play their all time favorite canon of the show- past or present, or even take one of their favorite kids and give them a little taste of what being a grown up is all about. Join the ranks as one of the many crazy and notable families or knock it out of the park with someone who can give them all a run for their money.
Whether you are a doctor, mobster or a scapegoat, there is something for everyone here in Port Charles and for over six years, Bleeding Love has been the General Hospital RP source to get it.
Our members are friendly and welcoming so stop by our chat box if you have any questions or just to chat about the show- we don't bite. While here though, keep in mind that we encourage our cast to have fun, play hard and even more... to let their characters bleed.
This site belongs to Cheryl & all of its current members. All canon characters of the show belong to ABC, as well as any General Hospital-specific details [with a little BL twist.] All posts and graphics belong to their creators. The plot and site content belongs to the minds of the staff and we would like to thank them for their hard work and dedication in keeping this site up and running.
Coding comes from all over, including [but not limited to] Proboards Support, Smangii, Wormopolis, Dynamic Drive, SoCal and more. Graphics were created by this site for this site so please don't steal them. If you would like to use something from Bleeding Love;;- ask. For any credit related inquiries or if we've forgotten to add you, please don't spam our chat box. Instead, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Post by / PAPARAZZI;; on Aug 10, 2013 17:05:17 GMT -5
so, you want to affiliate with us ?!
Here is the low down on affiliating with bleeding love;; Please read the rules, then repost your site link, site name and banner link in a new thread under the affiliate board.
1. Our banner must be up before you place your request. No exceptions.
2. Banner dimensions are to be 88x31. You can make them bigger, but we'll just re-size them to that, and then they'll look bad. So... 88x31, please.
3. Our affiliates section is both static & scrolling for all banners. If you have both, then we should be under your static section. If you do not have a static section, then our banner must be visible somewhere on your forum, even if it is under scrolling affiliations.
4. Your site should also be regularly active with at least 20+ accounts.
5. We check our affiliates often, so if it looks like your site hasn't been active in the last month, we'll remove your banner. If we were wrong or your status has changed, feel free to re-apply.